Thursday 3 February 2011

CONCERT ALERT: Janet Jackson Announces European Tour



Legendary pop icon, Janet Jackson today released her European tour dates of her up-and-coming world tour: ‘Number Ones; Up Close & Personal’.

According to a press release on her official website, the dates include:


PARIS
June 26th, 27th, 28th
Venue: Olympia

LONDON
June 30th, July 2nd, July 3rd
Venue: Royal Albert Hall

MONTE CARLO
July 8th, 9th
Venue: Sporting Club

The press release also says that the tour’s set list will include songs from her ‘Number Ones’ album, which involves 35 number one hits, which will be performed in 35 global cities.

Looking forward to the tour, Janet said: “I have been spending a lot of time in Europe lately. Everyone has been so kind to me. I can’t wait to get on stage and show my love for all my fans that have supported me all of these years.”

Hopefully, this tour should be one to remember, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin