Tuesday 13 October 2009

Whitney Houston To Tour The UK in 2010



Whitney Houston announced the first leg of aneagerly anticipated European tour, her first major tour in more than 11years. Her new album 'I Look To You' will be released in the UK on October 19, just one day after a massive appearance on the The X Factor this weekend. It'll be a must see performance!

"This is my first full tour since the My Love Is Your Love tour and I amso excited to be performing for my fans around the world after all this time.I am putting together a great show and cannot wait to perform the songs frommy new album I Look To You along with some of your favourites," said WhitneyHouston.

TOUR DATES and TICKET ON-SALE DETAILS
Thursday, April 8 Manchester, UK Manchester Evening News Arena
Sunday, April 11 Glasgow, UK SECC
Tuesday, April 13 Birmingham, UK LG Arena
Thursday, April 22 Newcastle, UK Metro Radio Arena
Sunday, April 25 London, UK 02 Arena

All tickets go on-sale Friday, October 16 at 9am

Online atwww.ticketmaster.co.uk; www.seetickets.com; www.ticketline.co.uk;www.ticketsoup.com (Glasgow only)


Image: dyfuse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin