Friday 3 June 2011

VIDEO: Rihanna Addresses 'Man Down' Video On 106 & Park


R2116218392 by yardie4lifever2

Just after hitting back via her twitter account, Rihanna gave BET's 106 & Park a phone call to defend her new video again.

The singer, who has been criticised by the Parents Television Council for the video, said that it was empowering to women.

Rihanna said, 'I don't like to just make videos. I love to make an experience and this is art with a message.'

She went on to add, 'Rape is happening all over the world and right in our own home and we continue to cover it up and pretend it doesn't happen. I personally don't condone violence or murder. I've been abused in the past and you don't see me running around killing people in my spare time. I just want girls to be careful.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin