Thursday 7 May 2009

Cassie's Got Her Twitty's Out


Like the nonsense shaving of her head wasn't enough, Diddy's Bad Boy's Cassie has gone and put her breasts on display over the net. This morning I awoke to this tweet on Twitter:


"RT @cassieventura IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER...NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A TITTY BEFORE."

Cassie claims somebody has hacked into her PC. I believe this is just all part of a publicity stunt, just like the shaving of the sides of her head was. Bad Boy have issued cease and desist emails to blogs featuring Cassie's breasts.

I mean, I like Cassie, even though she can't sing, but all of this is not needed, especially the cease and desist emails. It's quite obvious that somebody from her camp put these pics out


Whatever next I wonder....tune in again to see what Cassie's next publicity stunt is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin