Monday 23 May 2011

VIDEO: Beyonce Performs 'Run The World' At The Billboard Awards 2011



After 5 years out, the Billboard Awards 2011 took place last night in Las Vegas and saw Beyonce take to the stage for a live performance of her new single 'Run The World'. 

The singer was also presented with the Millennium Award at the show for her musical achievements to date; her mother, Tina Knowles, and her newphew, Julez, presented her with the award.

After thanking her mother and father in her acceptance speech, Bey also thanked fellow Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. She also thanked LeToya Luckett and LaTavia Roberson, two members of the original Destiny's Child line up.

Before closing her acceptance speech, the 'Single Ladies' singer gave a special thanks to her husband Jay-Z.

'I’d like to thank my best friend. I don’t want to put you on the spot because I know they probably putting the camera in your face right now but I love me some Jay-Z'.



Check out some pictures after the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin