Friday 24 June 2011

NEWS: Missy Elliott Diagnosed With Graves' Disease


Missy Elliott has revealed in an interview with People Magazine that she is, in fact, suffering from Graves' Disease and has been doing so since 2008. 

A disease that attacks the thyroid, Missy told People Magazine, "I was [driving and] trying to put my foot on the brake, but my leg was jumping. I couldn't keep the brake down and almost crashed. I couldn't write because my nervous system was so bad - I couldn't even use a pen."

According to Billboard, Missy has been exercising and undergoing radiation which has helped to improve her condition and also resulted in her losing 30 pounds. She is reportedly back in the studio with Timbaland and is working on new music.

Missy will be featured on VH1's Behind The Music, talking about her diagnosis and more on Wednesday June 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin