Wednesday 4 November 2009

NEWS: 50 Cent Pushes 'Before I Self Destruct' Album Release Forward After It Leaks

Fiddy is not a happy man......




Due to the early leak of Fiddy's fourth studio album, 'Before I Self Destruct', it's release date which was scheduled for November 23rd, has now been pushed forward. It will be digitally released November 9th and the physical copy will be out November 16th.

"You expect your album to leak at some point," said 50 Cent. "But this happened almost a month before we were going to let it out. And it's not just a track here and there that might hype the album. What's going on is ridiculous and it's hurting every music artist. So, for my fans, I'm doing everything possible to get them the real album, with as many bonuses and extras as I can, ASAP."

The physical 1CD/2DVD package offered at retail will also include the 'Before I Self Destruct' film and Jam Master Jay documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin